Below are the Firefox plugins I generally use and recommend to people:
Avast! antivirus is free software that I recommend for home use computers. It is great and protects you for free on a windows machine, you can’t beat that!
A few people asked me how to schedule a boot scan before letting window start.
To schedule boot scan using Avast, follow the steps below:
- Right click on the Avast system tray icon
- Click on “Start Avast Anti Virus”
- Avast anti virus window will pop up and run a memory scan
- Once memory scan finish, you can right click on the Avast anti virus window and select “Schedule Boot Time Scan”
- “Schedule Boot Time Scan” window will popup, select “Scan all local disk” and check on “Advanced Options” and you can go from there
…hope this helps
I’ll be updating this post from time to time.