Best tools for Django.
sublime text editor
Then install some packages copy the stuff in here.
then press command ~ and past it in and press enter.
Best plugins are
- soda theme
- Theme – Soda
– Command + P, type in the name of the file you wish to access (fuzzy finder)
– Command + shift + p – shows you all commands aka the command palette (sort of like the Tools menu)
– Control + Command + P – switching between different projects
– Command + / – commenting/uncommenting
– Command + ] – Indent
– Command + [ – Unindent
– Control + Command + Up – move selected line up
– Control + Command + Down – move selected line down
– Command + Number – switches to an open tab. Command + 1 goes to the 1st tab, Command + 2 – 2nd tab, etc.
– Shift + Command + F – searches through the whole project
– Shift + Control + K – deletes selected code or line
Linking Sublime to command subl
sudo ln -s “/Applications/Sublime Text 2.app/Contents/SharedSupport/bin/subl” /bin/subl
A few other great sites
I do a lot of work in the Eclipse IDE.
Here are a few of my tips using that IDE–
Getting autocomplete in eclipse with the PyDev plugin, press the following sequence of keys:
f [control] [space]
(I’ll do my best to keep this post updated.)